plus sized models are JUST as unrealistic as skinny models.
They have been elongated, their cellulite has been brushed out, waists pinched and hips widened and rounded.
It makes us think “I’m not even plus sized pretty” when NO-ONE IS.
They aren’t being forward thinking.
They aren’t embracing body positivity
They’re just creating another unrealistic standard for women to hate themselves for.
- I am desperate.
- That it takes less on your part to be romantic.
- That I will jump into bed with you because you “pity” me.
- That I have to be attracted to you if you are attracted to me.
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
just saw this on facebook, thought I’d share
we gonna get the proper justice for you. rip angel